- RAISING K9 offers a variety of training programs and services to provide you with the finest, most effective solutions to accomplish your goals with your dog. All of our programs are specifically customized for your dog, your needs and your lifestyle for optimum success and lasting
Training programs begin with a personal consultation appointment in your home. We will discuss your needs and observe your dog. Consultations typically last 2 hours and include an initial lesson, training recommendations and handouts. Based on our professional assessment, we will design a complete training program to meet your goals quickly and efficiently. Pricing is based on your needs and situation. Please call us for full details.
• IN HOME SESSIONS • DAY TRAINING • BOARD 'N TRAIN • BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
• PUPPY JUMP START
IN HOME SESSIONS:
- Our in-home program is recommended for owners that have the time to practice with their dogs in-between sessions.
- We come to your home and work with you and your puppy/dog in a distraction free environment for optimum results.
- You and your dog benefit from one on one instruction and unlimited support throughout your entire program.
- Day training is perfect for busy people that have difficulty finding enough time to practice with their dogs.
- You want a well-behaved dog but you don't have the time to be a dog trainer!
- Our certified, professional dog trainer trains your dog for you while you are doing what you need to do.
- We meet with you to show you how to maintain the behaviors we have put in place.
- It's easy for you, fun for your dog and it's highly effective!
BOARD 'N TRAIN:
- Board 'N Train programs are recommended based on our assessment of your dog's behavior and your situation. Length of the program is determined the same way.
- Your dog lives with us for the duration of the training program.
- When the training period is complete, we meet with you to ensure a successful transition and ongoing maintenance of the training and behavior your dog has learned for lasting results.
- Behavior problems such as shyness, fear, resource guarding, separation anxiety, hyperactivity and aggressive behavior, etc., can cause serious issues in the home, outside the home and can be complicated.
- In some cases, the initial consultation may take more time. It is crucial that we identify the triggers and have an in-depth understanding of the factors surrounding the behavior.
- While most cases can have a extremely successful outcome, it is important to note that treatment can take time and requires patience and commitment.
PUPPY JUMP START:
- We come to your home prior to or just after you have acquired your new furry bundle of joy.
- AN INITIAL CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT IS NOT REQUIRED.
- We cover potty training, crate training, feeding schedules, proper chews, toys, necessary supplies and safety.
- You will learn how to handle puppy nipping and begin a positive training regime.
- Reference materials are included.
Adler has the knowledge, experience, and
expertise to accomplish what any dog
owner wishes to
achieve in the most affective way. She has a complete
understanding of the dynamics involved and the ability
to implement them when
trying to change a dog’s
behavior, correct a problem behavior, or to teach and
instill new concepts in the dog."
Charles A Bortell, PHD, Applied Animal Behaviorist
"The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be."~ Konrad Lorenz